8. Detroit Lions (LW: 9)
With three consecutive wins, the Lions have effectively erased their two-game stumble from a few weeks ago, held off the vastly improved Vikings, and look to be on a collision course with the Packers for a winner-take-all showdown in Week 17. At this point, the NFC North has to come down to this matchup and, with the Packers’ loss in Buffalo, Green Bay, and Detroit both sit atop the division with identical 10-4 records. Quite frankly, fans should rejoice if the NFC North ends up being decided by a battle between the Packers’ offense and the Lions’ defense to close out the season.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread