26. Chicago Bears (LW: 26)
Officially clinching their first losing season since 2009, the Chicago Bears have managed to crumble in epic proportions. While other teams may consider a 5-9 campaign a ‘down year,’ there is legitimate concern that this season is more closely related to the future direction of the franchise than an anomaly. With an uncharacteristically terrible defense and a question as to whether or not Jay Cutler can lead the team in the coming years, the Bears may be ready to tear down and rebuild starting in a few weeks.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread