24. Carolina Panthers (LW: 24)
As long as the Panthers play the Buccaneers every week and Derek Anderson starts the game at quarterback, they should never lose. Two of the team’s five wins have come under these conditions, and with the Panthers’ fifth win, they move back into the hunt for the NFC South title. Because, of course they would. While Carolina continues to be one of the worst teams in football, it remains alive due to the rest of division playing nearly as nauseating football, as well. If nothing else, at least three-team races are more exciting to watch, although it’s clear that none of them deserve to win.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread