10. Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 7)
Most teams go through their ‘Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde phase’ early in the season, as they try to muddle through their personnel and determine an identity. Not the Philadelphia Eagles. One of the league’s best teams for the better part of the year, the Eagles now appear to be on uneven ground. Unfortunately, it has come at a terrible time and against key opponents. With critical conference losses to the Cardinals, Packers, Seahawks, and Cowboys, Philadelphia may have just found its way out of the playoffs, considering it would lose any tiebreaker against these teams for a Wild Card berth.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread