13. Baltimore Ravens (LW: 13)
Don’t make it too easy, Baltimore. When handed an almost free win by hosting the Jacksonville Jaguars, the Ravens turned what should have been a blowout into a nail-biter. In the end, the Ravens improved to 9-5 and slid into the sixth seed in the AFC, but it wasn’t without its share of concerns. Thankfully for the Ravens, they have the opportunity to stabilize themselves heading into late December, as they will face two rookie quarterbacks – Tom Savage in Houston and Johnny Manziel from Cleveland – in their final two games.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread