31. Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 31)
It was a valiant effort, but the Jaguars were never destined to pull off the upset in Baltimore. Quite frankly, they are rarely destined to pull off any upset. With yet another season of utter failure, Jacksonville’s offseason can’t come soon enough. Unfortunately, the Jaguars can’t even get any excitement from their last two games, as they won’t be able to play ‘spoiler’ to either team, assuming the Texans are eliminated from playoff contention by Week 17.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread