28. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 27)
It’s hard to argue what is more embarrassing for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers: sharing the worst record in football or being the only team eliminated from playoff contention in a division led by a team with six wins. Opportunities don’t often come around that allow teams without a winning record to still make the playoffs, and the Buccaneers squandered a year in which a few more wins could have actually helped make December interesting. At least, if they grab the top overall pick in this year’s draft, their biggest need – quarterback – could instantly be filled.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread