30. Washington Redskins (LW: 28)
The Redskins may have one more win than four other teams, but they are currently playing some of the worst football on the planet. It almost seems as if Washington is only sending ten guys onto the field on any given play, as the team is thoroughly over-matched in every aspect of the game. Cycling through three quarterbacks – due to both injury and ineffectiveness – is an absolute recipe for disaster, and the Redskins are clearly suffering from this Merry-Go-Round. At this point, someone needs to pull the plug so everyone can get off the ride.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread