15. Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 14)
That was to be expected. Avenging their Week 12 loss in Oakland, the Chiefs pounded the Raiders at home to stop their three-game losing streak and re-enter the AFC playoff race. Little should be taken away from destroying the terrible Raiders, but Kansas City needed to get back on the winning track before heading to Pittsburgh next week. At least, if things break the right way, they may enter the final week of the season with an opportunity to control their own destiny for a Wild Card berth in a home game against the Chargers.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread