27. New York Jets (LW: 30)
Of course they’d win that game. Not any of the games played between mid-September and Halloween. Not anything that might actually make this season a salvageable affair. No, instead of winning games that actually matter to the team’s chances to not become a laughingstock of the league – a notion that has long since passed – the Jets win arguably the game that will push them out of the running for Marcus Mariota in next year’s draft. Granted, the current regime of Jets personnel does not care about this – although, with how sickeningly poor they played, even that is debatable – but the team has proven to be one of the worst in the league, and won’t even reap the benefits of doing so.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread