7. Dallas Cowboys (LW: 8)
Maybe this isn’t your older brother’s Cowboys. Typically believed to crumble at the end of seasons – despite numerous opportunities to secure playoff berths, Dallas hasn’t reached the postseason since 2009 – the Cowboys won a critical Sunday Night Football game in Philadelphia to regain its lead in the NFC East. More impressively, the Cowboys showed some resiliency in the process, not only rebounding from a Thanksgiving blowout at the hands of these same Eagles, but recovering mid-game from a blown lead. In the crowded NFC playoff picture, it is growing more likely that a double-digit win team may miss the playoffs. With a one-game lead in the division with two to play, the Cowboys suddenly look like the most likely NFC East representative.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread