4. Seattle Seahawks (LW: 4)
Maybe this was the Seahawks’ plan all along. After a comparatively slow start to the season – 3-3 over their first six games; 4-2 and 5-1 in 2012 and 2013, respectively – the Seahawks are now tearing through the NFC. After beating Arizona in Week 12, the prospect of a rematch likely deciding the division loomed large. Thanks to each team holding up its end of the bargain, it appears as if the Seahawks’ wish was granted and they will officially get the chance to recapture the NFC West. Unfortunately for dramatic purposes, the Cardinals will be sending former third-string quarterback Ryan Lindley to try to hold off the surging Seahawks, while Seattle’s ferocious defense looks to feast on their injury-riddled rivals from Arizona. Doing so would completely eradicate all early-season woes and move the team one step closer to hosting a playoff game in January.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread