18. Cleveland Browns (LW: 16)
So, about that quarterback change from Brian Hoyer to Johnny Manziel. As poorly as Hoyer had played in recent weeks, Manziel actually found a way to perform worse – 80 passing yards, two interceptions, and a boatload of ‘rookie mistakes.’ Cleveland will obviously stick with Manziel to round out the season and get a glimpse to the potential starter for next year’s team. But the worst-case scenario would be two more losses to round out the year, pushing the team to a losing record after starting the season 6-3.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread