17. Houston Texans (LW: 19)
So close. Those two words could describe the entire Houston Texans 2014 season, as Sunday’s loss in Indianapolis was yet another example. Holding one of the league’s best offenses to its lowest point total of the year, the Texans had their best opportunity to stay alive in the AFC South race, however unlikely an Indianapolis collapse would have been. In addition to losing the game, Houston also lost quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick, forcing the team to turn to its former third-string quarterback, rookie Tom Savage. With the team now eliminated from the division race – soon to be the Wild Card race as well – at least a firsthand audition for next year’s quarterback will take place in the final two games.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread