14. San Diego Chargers (LW: 12)
They knew it would be difficult, but the Chargers had an almost impossible task, facing the Patriots and Broncos in consecutive weeks. Disappointingly, but not surprisingly, they lost both games and dropped just outside the AFC Playoff Picture. Still with two road games ahead – in San Francisco and Kansas City – the Chargers have yet another uphill battle if they want to recapture the magic that led to a 5-1 start and slip into the playoffs.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread