19. St. Louis Rams (LW: 18)
It couldn’t last forever. St. Louis’ dream of turning its season around and possibly ending with a winning record officially came to a close on Thursday Night Football with a home loss to the Cardinals. Once again, the Rams defense was stellar, not allowing a touchdown for the third straight game. Unfortunately, a better Cardinals team gained the edge and handed the Rams their first home loss since Week 6. Head coach Jeff Fisher has his team performing at as high a level as a 6-8 team could, and, with the avoidance of a non-losing season for the first time since 2006 being the only obtainable goal, the Rams will aim to close their season on a high note.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread