2. Denver Broncos (LW: 3)
Methodical and consistent, the Denver Broncos won their eleventh game on Sunday and clinched their fourth consecutive division title. They still remain behind the Patriots for the AFC’s top seed – something that should be of paramount importance for a Broncos team that already lost in New England this year – but the Broncos will almost certainly earn a first-round bye. With a top-five offense and a defense allowing the fourth fewest yards in the league, Denver is a complete and dominant team, now simply waiting for redemption in January.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread