22. Minnesota Vikings (LW: 22)
The eventual close of the Minnesota Vikings’ season will do little to tell the story of how opposite the two halves of the year really were. Going 4-3 in their last seven games and outscoring opponents by a combined 20 points over that stretch, the Vikings played another solid game on Sunday, agitating and threatening a now ten-win team from Detroit. Even with the loss and the team’s record falling to 6-8 on the year, Minnesota looks like the prime candidate not only for a ‘spoiler’ as this season winds down, but an early favorite for a 2015 ‘sleeper’ team in the making.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread