7. Green Bay Packers (LW: 9)
There’s domination, and then there’s dismantling. The Chicago Bears have proven to be a major disappointment, but the Packers discovered the wounded body that drifted into Lambeau Field and ensured it would not be leaving in one piece. With their Sunday Night Football explosion against the Bears, Green Bay’s loss in New Orleans looks more like a hiccup than the beginning of a downslide. The Packers are dangerous and explosive, and even the 7-2 Lions can’t feel too comfortable with their slim division lead.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread