24. New York Giants (LW: 23)
It has gotten bad quickly for the New York Giants. Typically, the definition of stoic consistency — eight straight seasons without a losing record from 2005-2012 — Tom Coughlin and the Giants are now 10-15 dating back to the start of last season. Quarterback Eli Manning has actually done a better job protecting the football this season as compared to last — currently, only six interceptions versus his league-leading 27 last year — but it appears that his options are limited on offense. The loss of Victor Cruz has certainly hurt the team — 0-4 since his injury, including the game in which he tore his knee — but there are little excuses for how poorly they have performed over their past two seasons.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread