2. Arizona Cardinals (LW: 2)
Another game, another win. With the Cardinals’ home victory over the Rams on Sunday, Arizona improves to 8-1, good for the best record in the National Football League. Even through injuries at the quarterback position — backup Drew Stanton has accumulated 93 pass attempts this season in the absence of Carson Palmer — Arizona consistently avoids a drop-off, and finds contributors throughout the roster. Last week? Two defensive touchdowns in less than two minutes in the fourth quarter to seal the game against the Rams.
Now the real test begins. News has officially broke that Carson Palmer will miss the remainder of the season with a torn ACL, and the Cardinals and Drew Stanton will be thrown right into the fire against the 7-2 Detroit Lions. It’s time to see how complete the Arizona Cardinals really are for more than just short stretches of time.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread