31. Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 30)
Regardless of city, time zone, or continent, the Jaguars are terrible. London continues to embrace NFL teams playing regular season games in its city, but it may start to rethink its commitment if we keep shipping teams like Jacksonville across the Atlantic. In fact, if Sunday’s game was a test for how well-received a relocated Jaguars team would be in England, they failed miserably.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread