9. Seattle Seahawks (LW: 7)
Like the Cowboys, the Seahawks had more to lose than gain in their Week 10 matchup. Losing, at home, to the Giants would have been a massive setback for the defending Super Bowl Champions fighting hard to keep pace with the Arizona Cardinals. Instead, Seattle pounded the Giants to the tune of five rushing touchdowns and secured a win they could not have afforded to let slip away. Now, the team famous for an unmatched home-field advantage travels to the one place that might be their equal — Kansas City’s Arrowhead Stadium.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread