30. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 29)
A quarterback change and a division home game still wasn’t enough for the hapless Tampa Bay Buccaneers to end their four-game losing streak. Despite veteran quarterback Josh McCown eclipsing 300 yards passing — against the league’s worst pass defense — the Buccaneers lost their fifth consecutive game at the hands of the visiting Falcons and now travel to Washington to play a Redskins team coming off their bye week. The only significance of Buccaneers’ games now becomes next year’s potential draft position.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread