13. San Diego Chargers (LW: 12)
No one should be surprised. The Chargers are nothing if not streaky. Their recent three-game losing streak has turned a 5-1 campaign into a dogfight to survive in the AFC playoff race, and they can only hope that their bye week came at the perfect time to stop their downward momentum.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread