17. Buffalo Bills (LW: 15)
It’s been difficult to buy into the Buffalo Bills — they currently only have two wins against teams with winning records — but they held their own fate in their hands when the Chiefs came to town on Sunday. With the Patriots on a bye and the Dolphins losing in Detroit, Buffalo was poised to make a move in the AFC East. Instead, the Chiefs were the team leaving Ralph Wilson Stadium with a 6-3 record. Now, at 5-4, traveling to Miami on Thursday Night will likely make-or-break any hopeful playoff push for the Bills.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread