32. Oakland Raiders (LW: 32)
There are upsets; there are miracles; and then there are feats so impossible that laws of physics need to be broken for them to occur. The winless Raiders could have played a close game against the Broncos. They could not have beaten them. Such are the laws of life. As a reward, they now get to travel to San Diego for their next loss. Of course, anything is possible in a division rivalry, but more realistically, the Raiders will have a better chance of enjoying the weather than the game. At least there’s that.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread