11. Cleveland Browns (LW: 16)
There is no denying or downplaying it any longer — the Cleveland Browns are good. People find it difficult to buy into a team that appears to not have a bevy of obvious talent — they entered the preseason with a ‘quarterback controversy,’ which is typically a sign for disaster — but the Browns play a style of football that transcends perceived talent: smart. Gutsy wins? They run the football. Need to pass? Quick hits to playmakers. When Cleveland was winning games by the narrowest of margins early in the season, it looked like a negative. Now, it’s clear that the Browns’ close wins are more indicative of making the right plays when they matter most.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread