14. Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 10)
Letdown potential? Definitely. Trap game? Of course. But a loss against the pathetic Jets? Unacceptable. Pittsburgh was bound to hit a bump in the road after playing at such an insanely high level for consecutive weeks, but getting beaten by the Jets is more like a car accident than a flat tire. In the muddied AFC North, the Steelers could not afford to play as poorly as they did, and they now move right back into the middle-of-the-pack. All the goodwill gained with their victories against the Colts and Ravens have now been erased.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread