The rich get richer, the poor get poorer.
One week after massive shake-ups towards the top of the NFL Power Rankings, only one of the top-ten ranked teams lost in Week 10. Conversely, only two of the bottom-ten teams tallied victories. The most influential upset to the rankings was easily the previously ranked second-to-last-place Jets knocking off the number 10 Steelers, but, besides that anomaly, bye weeks and stellar play from the upper tier kept everything relatively quiet for the time being.
With eight of the new top-ten teams playing each other in Week 11, things will certainly be changing soon.
Here are the Week 11 NFL Power Rankings:
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread