3. Denver Broncos (LW: 3)
It really wasn’t fair for Oakland. Fresh off a highly-publicized, highly-criticized loss in New England, the Denver Broncos were handed a punching bag upon which to let out their frustration. The Raiders played coy for a little while, actually capturing a lead early in the second quarter, then were subsequently sacrificed in their own home. Denver now looks to do the same in St. Louis, attempting to pick up another win against a weaker opponent — the Rams are the only team currently with a losing record on the Broncos’ remaining schedule until Week 17.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread