12. Miami Dolphins (LW: 11)
The Dolphins had done everything right in their three games prior to Week 10 — one combined turnover, road wins in Jacksonville and Chicago, and bigger margins of victory each week. Unfortunately for the Dolphins, they ran up against one of the NFL’s best teams in Detroit, and couldn’t quite pull out their third road win in four weeks. Losing to the Lions isn’t a backbreaker — Detroit is 7-2, after all — but a 5-4 record in the AFC suddenly brings Miami down a peg in the playoff race. Things should become a little clearer after their Week 11 Thursday Night Football matchup with the Bills in Miami.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread