- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread - Dec 15, 2019
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread - Nov 24, 2019
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread - Nov 1, 2019
St. Louis Rams (+12.5) at Seattle Seahawks
For a team that spent weeks playing catch-up in an NFC West race that seemed out of reach, the Seattle Seahawks finally go into a game with a lead to protect. In a sport where we give added weight to games teams must win — at least, games that we deem as such — the Seahawks basically needed all of their last five games to end in victories. They succeeded.
Now what? How does a team follow up a furious comeback in a division race that included two key wins against the former leader – one more impressive than the last? In the same way that most teams follow up a string of stellar play.
By reverting back to the norm.
Seattle is a thoroughly excellent team, and likely on its way to home field advantage throughout the playoffs. But it wasn’t that long ago when the Rams were everyone’s favorite ‘spoiler.’ Now, with back-to-back losses of their own, the Rams have fallen out of favor.
Not so fast.
Seattle wins by four, but St. Louis beats the spread.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread