- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread - Dec 15, 2019
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread - Nov 24, 2019
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread - Nov 1, 2019
Dallas Cowboys (-6) at Washington Redskins
Thank you, Washington. You completed the improbable upset of the visiting Eagles, helping us win with one of our confidence picks from last week, and now may return to your place at the bottom of the standings.
In the same way that a good team is due for a letdown every now and again, a bad team is expected to break through once or twice per year. The Redskins have maxed out their ‘upset potential’ by beating both the Eagles – in the aforementioned Week 16 game – and Cowboys – when the two teams met in Week 8.
Washington returns back to its terrible form while Dallas – alive in the hunt for home field advantage throughout the playoffs – avenges its earlier defeat with a blowout of the Redskins, winning by three touchdowns and covering the spread.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread