New York Jets (+5.5)* at Miami Dolphins
In what seems like the never-ending saga of ‘how will the Rex Ryan end his career with the Jets?’ New York has answered the question with four straight competitive games. Of course, the team has lost three, but a 3-12 franchise can’t ask for more. Finally, there will be one final resolution.
The Jets find themselves in nearly the exact same situation as last year, traveling to Miami to take on an 8-7 Dolphins team to close the season. While the Jets would have loved to spoil the playoff hopes of a division rival, Miami was officially eliminated from playoff contention last week. Now, New York can only help save what little face is left.
When these two teams met on Monday Night Football in Week 13, New York dominated a large portion of the game, running the ball with extreme effectiveness in the first half, only to lose by a field goal in the end. Despite the fact that the Jets were going nowhere this season, the team still felt like they should have won the game.
With one final rallying of the troops around head coach Rex Ryan, the Jets break through and get the elusive victory, winning by six and beating the spread.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread