San Diego Chargers at Kansas City Chiefs (-2.5)
Give credit where it’s due. The San Diego Chargers surviving the brutal back end of their schedule to currently sit within the playoff bubble is wholly impressive. The fact that both of their most recent wins have featured incredible comebacks is even more telling to the team’s resolve.
Instead, Kansas City has gone the opposite way, turning a 7-3 record into an 8-7 campaign that, even with a win on Sunday, may still end without a playoff berth. Whatever gene the Chargers inherited that makes them impossible to kill, the Chiefs tend to lack.
That is, however, if both of San Diego’s wins since Thanksgiving are to be taken at face value.
While the Chargers get recognition for pulling out two late wins in remarkable fashion, they should also be held accountable for trailing late in the game on a consistent basis. The team could easily have been 0-4 in the same stretch that they managed a mediocre 2-2 record. Kansas City, at home in one of the toughest places to play in the league, is largely being overlooked due to the Chargers’ recent record, and not their quality of play.
Kansas City takes care of its own business with a six-point victory, covering the spread.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread