Arizona Cardinals at San Francisco 49ers (-6)
Turmoil. Controversy. Heart-breaking losses. All of these components converge for a solid pick. All of these arrows point to San Francisco.
The 49ers played their Week 16 game exactly as their situation indicated — firing on all cylinders and jumping out to a large lead against a better Chargers team. Unfortunately, they couldn’t complete the mission.
With unfinished business, the 49ers will rally around head coach Jim Harbaugh for one final time, and play spoiler to a division rival that has given them trouble all season — between their Week 3 loss and their standing in the division.
Let’s also not forget what happened in Week 16 when the Cardinals’ offense was asked to step up. Whomever is under center as the team’s regular season concludes, Arizona’s lack of a quarterback is finally coming back to bite them.
San Francisco wins by a touchdown and covers.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread