- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread - Dec 15, 2019
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread - Nov 24, 2019
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread - Nov 1, 2019
Philadelphia Eagles at New York Giants (-3)
It happens every year, and we say it almost every week – the Giants, no matter how poorly they have played over the course of the year – always end up around .500. 5-9 after 14 games and an 0-6 start in 2013? 7-9 record at the end of the year. 3-9 after 12 games and an unacceptable loss in Jacksonville in 2014? Currently 6-9 heading into the final week of the season.
Consistency is key in the National Football League, and it is the single biggest factor that separates these two teams on Sunday. The Eagles, concluding their year with a different quarterback than the one with which they started the season, are still trying to figure out how successful head coach Chip Kelly’s offense can be in the NFL. The Giants, featuring the same head coach and quarterback over the last decade, haven’t lost more than nine games since the first year Tom Coughlin took over the reigns.
New York wins by ten and covers.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread