- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Milwaukee Brewers (Garza) at Pittsburgh Pirates (Rodriguez)
Garza has had a decent start to the year, but it’s sort of what he always does; he’s solid but not spectacular. He has a high floor relative to most pitchers at his price, so I can’t blame DFSers for using him today. I will probably shy away from Garza, though. There are some Brewers with monster historical numbers against Wandy Rodriguez, though.
Ryan Braun (OF) – $9254
Aramis Ramirez (3B) – $8238
Rickie Weeks (2B) – $4546
Wandy is a no-go for me, so let’s get that out of the way first.
Some of the Pirates hitters have been inconsistent so far this year, but Pedro Alvarez has absolutely dominated Garza in his career. Surprisingly, there’s another name that has done very well against him: Clint Barmes is just 3-for-12 in his career against Garza, but two of those three hits are home runs. Those looking to “punt” a position today, Barmes should be your man (if he starts, obviously).
Pedro Alvarez (3B) – $6777
Clint Barmes (SS) – $3164
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread