- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Philadelphia Phillies (Kendrick) at Colorado Rockies (Lyles)
Kyle Kendrick is a non-starter in Coors Field, so let’s get that out of the way first.
The Phillies offense is just rolling right now but that also means that their DFS prices are hugely inflated. As much as I might like their hitters against Lyles in Coors, it’s not possible to stack them. There are a couple of players I do like against Lyles, though, for 50/50s.
Ryan Howard (1B) – $7617
Marlon Byrd (OF) – $5873
The Rockies should be able to feast off of Kendrick in this one, so those looking for a good stack do not need to look further. Most of their hitters don’t have much of a track record against Kendrick, though, so this one is about batting order position (i.e. wait until lineups are announced before stacking this team). I am not using Lyles in Coors against the Phillies, either.
Carlos Gonzales (OF) – $9897
Willin Rosario (C) – $6898
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread