- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Minnesota Twins (Correia) at Kansas City Royals (Chen)
Correia is a no-go almost every time he pitches and today is no different. There are some hitters that have absolutely raked against Bruce Chen in the past with good sample sizes to support them. Those looking for an off-the-board stack should look at the Twins (I know, right?).
Brian Dozier (2B) – $9034
Trevor Plouffe (3B) – $7195
The weird thing about Chen is that some Twins hitters have done very well against him over the last couple of years, yet he did pretty well against the Twins last year (albeit most of his appearances were in a relief role). I would rather just not take the gamble and avoid Chen today. I would also be wary a bit of the Royals bats, they haven’t really gotten off to a strong start so far this season.
Mike Moustakas (3B) – $4937
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread