- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Chicago White Sox (Quintana) at Texas Rangers (Lewis)
Quintana has been very good this year, even if he’s walking a few more batters than he normally does. The problem is that going into Arlington usually isn’t good for a pitcher. Those looking for a good off-the-board SP for tonight should look in his direction. Those looking for a guy in 50/50s or Heads-Up matches should not. I do think the White Sox beat up on Colby Lewis a bit, though.
Adam Dunn (1B) – $6396
Marcus Semien (SS) – $4637
Texas has been pretty inconsistent with the bats so far this year but a couple of their guys, namely Prince Fielder, are starting to come on a bit. I do like Quintana though so I’m not as high on the Rangers as some others might be. If they aren’t value players, I’m not taking them. Also, make sure that Colby Lewis isn’t on your rosters.
Alex Rios (OF) – $6355
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread