- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Baltimore Orioles (Norris) at Boston Red Sox (Doubront)
The Orioles’ Bud Norris was very good in his last outing but I would not think that carries over today into Fenway Park; Norris had a WHIP of 1.68 in just two starts against Boston last year. Numbers like that will get a guy crushed (usually) in the earned run department. There are some Orioles hitters that have done well against Doubront in the past and the prices are reasonable.
Chris Davis (1B) – $7504
Nick Markakis (OF) – $5181
Doubront was shelled in his last start and hasn’t looked very good to start the season. Doubront’s strikeout rate is down, his walk rate is up and his ground ball rate is down. These are all indicators of a very bad start, and I’m unsure when it stops. I do like the Sox to light up Norris in this one, so they’re not a bad idea to stack.
Daniel Nava (OF) – $5761
Grady Sizemore (OF) – $6564
Xander Bogaerts (SS) – $4611
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread