- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Houston Astros (Oberholtzer) at Oakland Athletics (Kazmir)
Despite his 0-3 record, Brett Oberholtzer has pitched fairly well this year. He’s not overpowering, but he can control his pitches and going to pitch in Oakland will not hurt his numbers (or shouldn’t). As far as cheap options go today, I will probably take a chance on him, especially in GPPs. I will stay away from most of their hitters against Kazmir, though.
Brett Oberholtzer (SP) – $12,390
Jose Altuve (2B) – $5129
Kazmir has been off to an excellent start this year; he has at least five strikeouts in each of his three starts this year and has just four walks in three starts. Considering the opposition he’s facing, I’ll have Kazmir in quite a few lineups today. I will shy away from most Oakland hitters for this game, though.
Scott Kazmir (SP) – $21,601
Yoenis Cespedes (OF) – $7113
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread