- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
New York Yankees (Nova) at Tampa Bay Rays (Archer)
In just three starts this year, we see a pretty good microcosm of Ivan Nova’s career; pretty good a couple of games, blown out of the water in the third. Even though he is facing the Rays, Nova is striking out fewer than a batter every two innings so I don’t think I can rely on him for tonight. There are a couple of Yankees hitters I will try to fit into most lineups, though.
Jacoby Ellsbury (OF) – $8886
Brett Gardner (OF) – $5868
Chris Archer was blown up in his last start and I don’t want to bet on a rebound coming against the Yankees. I will avoid him today. There are a couple of Rays, though, with very good career numbers against Nova in a big enough sample that I will have at least one of them in most lineups today (again, provided they start).
Sean Rodriguez (2B) – $5391
James Loney (1B) – $5173
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread