- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
St. Louis Cardinals (Lynn) at Washington Nationals (Zimmermann)
For his career, Lynn is typically much worse away from home than he is when he pitches in St. Louis. I would probably rather avoid him today, even if he can rack up the strikeouts. The Cards beat up on Zimmermann in his only start against them last year, but I won’t be leaning on them heavily in this one. He’s still a pretty good pitcher.
Matt Adams (1B) – $5845
Matt Holliday (OF) – $7343
Zimmermann has amassed quite the strikeout total (for him), with 17 in just 13.2 innings pitched. Let’s be serious, though, 16/17 strikeouts came in two starts against Atlanta and Miami (the third was also against Miami where he was shelled). I think I’d rather leave him on the bench against this Cards team, though.
Ian Desmond (SS) – $5228
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread