- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Kansas City Royals (Vargas) at Minnesota Twins (Correia)
Vargas is another lefty who has looked very sharp so far this year, though he doesn’t have the strikeout upside of some other pitchers. He did get absolutely shelled by this Twins team in his only start against them last year, though, so that gives me a little bit of pause. I won’t be looking too hard at their hitters, though.
Sal Perez (C) – $5695
Billy Butler (DH) – $5673
I won’t be looking at Correia today and I won’t be very high on many Twins hitters. The weather forecast does have a stiff breeze blowing out to right field though, so maybe taking a risk on Joe Mauer today isn’t a terrible idea.
Joe Mauer (1B) – $4915
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread