- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Cleveland Indians (Kluber) at Chicago White Sox (Quintana)
There is a serious threat of rain for this game, FYI.
Corey Kluber rebounded after a terrible first start to post a good second start, though he has given up a pile of hits (17) in not very many innings (9.1). With the way the White Sox are swinging the bats, I don’t know if I’m willing to pay his price today. I would probably stay away from the Cleveland hitters against Quintana with the way he’s pitching so far this year.
Nick Swisher (1B) – $4839
Quintana has been very sharp so far this year and his price makes me a little bit of a fan of his today. There aren’t a pile of bats I’m overly excited on but there are a couple of nice values that I will be looking towards today.
Jose Quintana (SP) – $14,695
Alejandro de Aza (OF) – $5594
Marcus Semien (SS) – $4745
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread