- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Los Angeles Dodgers (Haren) at Arizona Diamondbacks (Cahill)
Haren has looked very sharp so far this year and looks like the pitcher of four years ago, not last year. He’s going into a bee’s nest in Arizona, though, so it’s about how much risk can be afforded for this one. The prices against Cahill are a bit high, but justified.
Adrian Gonzales (1B) – $8198
Carl Crawford (OF) – $7481
Dan Haren (SP) – $16,086
I am not starting Cahill, maybe for the rest of the year (it’s a bit of hyperbole, but not really). There aren’t many D’Backs hitters with a track record against Haren so with the way he’s been pitching, combined with the lack of history, I will avoid most Arizona hitters today.
Aaron Hill (2B) – $4957
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread