- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Colorado Rockies (Chatwood) at San Francisco Giants (Hudson)
Tyler Chatwood pitched very well away from Coors Field last year, giving up just one home run in 49.2 innings pitched. It is his first start this year, though, so I’ll be curious to see how he does. He’ll probably dance with danger all day long so it’s a risky start. Given his price, though, I might be willing to take that risk. I will probably avoid the high-priced hitters playing at AT&T Park though.
Tyler Chatwood (SP) – $9721
Willin Rosario (C) – $5291
Tim Hudson has pitched very well so far this year and I have no problem starting him at home against any offense in baseball. Given his price, he’s still not being priced among the top half of pitchers though he could easily return his value with another six inning performance. I think this is a low-scoring game, though, so I won’t take many Giants.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread